A-1’s On-Site Full-Service Travel Agency
Custom Travel – Your Great Escape Awaits!
A-1 Scuba will create the custom travel package of your dreams. We can help you plan a tropical vacation, tours in Europe, cruises, family vacations and more.TRAVEL REQUEST FORM
Contact us at 303-789-2450 or 800-783-SCUBA today!
Upcoming Group Trips
Travel with an A-1 group to an exotic diving location!
It’s an adventure you will not want to miss! We minimize the details and maximize the fun.
Led by a PADI Master Diver Trainer, who is an Emergency First Aid Instructor and DAN Diving Emergency Management Provider.
Click Here to see our upcoming group trip schedule
Why Book Travel Through A-1?
TOP REASONS TO BOOK YOUR NEXT VACATION THROUGH A-1
- Since 1959 – we have been a family owned and operated business.
- You can always deal face to face with a friendly travel professional.
- We have three agents to serve you with a combined experience of over 50 years!
- While dive travel is our specialty, we can also book you to Las Vegas, Disneyland, cruises, car rentals and other adventures.
- We include a coupon savings book with over $250 in savings with all our reservations.
- Our travel agency has comfortable surroundings for you to book that dream vacation including brochures, videos and DVDs.
- For our traveling certified divers, we include a FREE pool workout with every booking: a$25 value.
- We’re the real deal — a full service travel agency. We’re an active member of the Airline Reporting Corporation utilizing the Sabre booking system.
- We arrange individual as well as escorted group trips for divers and non-divers alike, to a variety of destinations around the world from the simple and economical to the romantic and exotic.
- We frequently book and plan weddings and honeymoons.
- Wedding Registry available.
- Gift certificates available.
Please come in and plan your dream vacation with an A-1 travel professional.
Our travel experts await your call.
All About Travel Insurance
IMPORTANT INSURANCE INFORMATION
No one expects to have any problems occur before or during a trip but situations may arise before departure or during your trip, over which you have no control. Travel insurance may provide extra protection for unexpected traveling problems. These problems could result from accident, illness, airline bankruptcy, lost luggage, cancelled or interrupted trip. Travel insurance is available at an additional cost and is highly recommended.
A-1 Scuba & Travel Aquatics Center is not an insurance company. As insurance coverage and premiums may differ from company to company and certain exclusions may occur, it is your responsibility to review the insurance coverage provided to determine the nature and extent of coverage. We also recommend the purchase of DAN (Divers Alert Network) insurance for dive emergencies.
Your A-1 travel agent will gladly provide you with insurance contact information from Travel Guard, DAN and, if applicable, Apple Vacations. Please recognize that the decision to purchase insurance, and what insurance, if any, is your decision alone.
Note: Some insurance carriers provide coverage for any “pre-existing medical condition” as well as coverage for the failure of a travel provider, as long as you purchase coverage for your total non-refundable trip cost within 15 days of initial trip deposit.
Wishing you a safe and wonderful vacation,
Your friends at A-1 Scuba & Travel Aquatics Center
Divers Alert Network (DAN) Insurance
As a DAN Member, you are eligible for dive accident, trip, and renewal insurance.
Travel Guard ™ Insurance
With international travel insurance through Travel Guard, you’ll have coverage that travels wherever you do. Whether you need coverage for medical care, trip interruption or emergency travel services, Travel Guard is there for you. The policy is a comprehensive package of travel assistance services – a 24-hour “911” hotline for all types of travel emergencies.
Find out more