We offer swimming lessons for all ages. Our Swim School is a made up of very talented and energetic professionals, dedicated to you or your child’s interest in swimming. We offer an instructional system proven to work for all ages and abilities and teach infants through adults. You will be sure to have an amazing experience in our pool and state-of-the-art facility!
Each of our swimming lesson programs use fun and creative learning methods to develop confidence and comfort in the water. You will learn to swim and you will learn water safety and drowning prevention. Each level has core competency skills which are documented. This helps you evaluate progress and celebrate success.
Small Class Sizes: Each group lesson has a maximum of four students to 1 instructor. Star Babies has a maximum ratio of 5 sets of parent/child to 1 instructor.
Swimming lessons are conducted
- Monday – Thursday between 3:30 and 6:00 pm
- Saturday mornings
*Times vary based on swimming level and space availability.
- Star Babies 6 months – 18 months
- Star Tots 18 months – 36 months
- Swim School for students ages 3 – 12
- Stroke School for more advanced swimmers
- Beginning Swim School for Adults
Our Pool and Facility Highlights
- Dual ultraviolet sanitation system. This eliminates the need for high chlorine and provides excellent resistance to micro organisms.
- Custom built dual filtration system. This provides increased clarity and water purity.
- Underwater sounds system. This is great for swimmers and triathletes.
- Gullman Lift. This provides easy entry/exit for people with disabilities.
- Dedicated ADA approved bathroom.
- Private locker rooms.
- Pool Balcony. Spectators can choose to watch from above on our pool balcony.
- Free Wifi for parents.
- FAST lane by Endless Pools. We offer training for triathlons with our adjustable Endless Pool System.
- Convenient Location. Teaching swim lessons in the Denver Metro Area (Belleview Avenue near Santa Fe)
Meet Our Swim Instructors
Role: Swim Instructor and A-1 Aquatics Assistant
Diving Credentials: PADI Rescue Diver and PADI Starfish Swim Instructor
Real Job: Lucky enough……….this is my real job!
Personal Passion: Anything that gets me outside and/or in the water
Non-Diving Activities: Traveling, spending time with my family and hanging out with my puppy, Reef
Favorite Food: Does coffee count?
Favorite Dive Location: TPalancar Reef, Cozumel
Role: Instructor and Swim Instructor
Diving Credentials: PADI Starfish Swim Instructor, PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer, & EFR Instructor.
Personal Passion: Traveling to places I’ve never seen before and listening to all kinds of music.
Non-Diving Activities: Backpacking/camping or just about anything outdoors; working out (running); playing & watching sports (especially football), hanging with family & friends; and ping-pong!
Favorite Food: Any type of rice & pizza.
Favorite Dive Location: The Hawaiian island of Niihau.
Role: Training & Aquatic Manager, Downtown Aquarium Dive Guide, A-1 group trip leader and PADI Starfish Swimming Instructor Trainer
Diving Credentials: IDC Staff Instructor, EFR Instructor, DAN DEMP Instructor, Handicapped Scuba Association Instructor and PADI Starfish Swim Instructor Trainer.
Real Job: Playing at A-1
Personal Passions: I enjoy working with kids and experiencing different cultures around the world.
Non-Diving Activities: Volleyball, Running (I think), Skiing, camping and enjoy hanging out with good friends.
Favorite Food: Hot Wings
Favorite Dive Location: Philippines and the Galapagos
Role: Assistant Instructor and Swim Instructor
Diving Credentials: Assistant Instructor and PADI Starfish Swim Instructor
Personal Passions: Helping animals and caring for the environment. Volunteering at an animal shelter is one of my memorable experiences.
Non-Diving Activities: Helicopters, hiking, camping, backpacking, snowboarding, wakeboarding, rock climbing, traveling, playing Australian Football for the Denver Bulldogs.
Favorite Food: Pizza and dark chocolate…the vegan version of course!
Favorite Dive Location: I love any dive destination that includes shipwrecks. Also, since I am from St. Louis, Bonne Terre Mine holds a special place in my heart and I hope to dive all 20+ trails one day. Can I also add Great White Cage Diving? They are such beautiful and graceful creatures.