September 21, 2017 - October 4, 2017
Philippines Atlantis Resorts
2 Islands – Puerto Galera & Dumaguete
The Philippines is comprised of over 7000 islands, boasting numerous world-class dive destinations with a variety of dive experiences. The world’s rarest creatures can be found here on a regular basis. Everything from giant frogfish, ghost pipefish, octopus, seahorses, every variety of nudibranch under the sea and many more exotic marine species can be found in the Philippines.
On this fabulous trip you will enjoy 2 different islands Puerto Galera with its white sand beaches is located on the island of Mindoro in the Luzon Island Group. The lively Sabang Beach is lined with resorts, restaurants and shops. There are a number of dive sites just minutes away from the resort making it easy to do 4 to 5 dives a day.
Dumaguete on Negros Oriental Island offers a tranquil setting with chocolate sand beaches about 15 minutes from town. This area has numerous dive sites within a short distance from the resort.
You will be staying beachfront at the Atalntis Resorts on both islands. Each resort has a complete Spa where you can enjoy a relaxing Spa treatment. Massages are a nominal fee of about $20 for an hour.
Diver: $4695pp or $4565pp cash/ck. disc.
Non-Diver: $3410pp or $3310pp cash/ck. disc.
- A-1 Inst. Escorts Lynn & Scott Taylor
- RT Air Denver to Manila
- RT Bus & Boat Transfer to Puerto Galera
- 5 Nights Accommodations in Puerto Galera
- 5 Nights Accommodations in Dumaguete
- Airport to Hotel Round Trip in Dumaguete
- 3 Meals Daily & Breakfast Beverages at Resorts
- Up to 5 Boat Dives Daily, Tanks & Weights
- Day Trip Diving Apo Island from Dumaguete
- Unlimited Free Internet Access at Resorts
- 1 Night Hotel LAX Upon Return
- Commemorative Trip Shirt
- Baggage Handling Gratuities
- Alcoholic & Soft Drinks (some Breakfast Beverages are Included)
- Resort Staff and Dive Crew Gratuities
- Nitrox Unlimited, $100 pp at Each Resort
- Approx. $3 Tourist Tax in Puerto Galera
- Verde Is. Trip in Puerto Galera $85
- Approx. $80 Marine Park Fee in Dumaguete
- Whale Shark Snorkel Trip from Dumaguete $98
- Arrival and Departure Tax Approx. $40
- Personal Dive Equipment
A current U.S. passport with at least 6 months left before expiration at the time you return home. Please ask about special requirements for Children under 18 years.
Note: A $2000 deposit is required to hold your spot. Space is limited. Prices are based on double occupancy and are subject to change. Please be aware the airline or operator may impose a fuel or tax surcharge over which we have no control, an additional fee may be charged prior to departure. Single persons may be subject to additional charges. Changes to package and cancellation penalties do exist. Travel and divers insurance are highly recommended.
Full payment is due by June 27, 2017.