April 8, 2017 - April 15, 2017
Hotel Cozumel & Resort
7 night all inclusive!
Located 11 miles off Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula in the Caribbean, Cozumel is considered one of the most beautiful and intriguing reefs in the world. Cozumel offers the diversity of drift diving in the densely populated marine life world. Enjoy the sparkling turquoise waters of Mexico.
Hotel Cozumel & Resort is conveniently located within walking distance of downtown. All rooms are air-conditioned with satellite color TV. Hotel Cozumel & Resort has the largest pool in Cozumel.
DIVING with Dive Paradise
Discover some of the best diving in the Caribbean. Cozumel is loaded with fantastic dive sites featuring walls, tunnels, caves, pinnacles, overhangs and outstanding marine life. Visit the famous reefs of Palancar, Santa Rosa, Columbia and Chankanaab. For your convenience the dive boat will pick you up at the hotel dock.
Diver: $2065 pp •$2005 pp cash/ck. disc. price
Non- Diver: $1660 pp • $1610 pp cash/ck. disc. price
- A-1 Instructor Escorts AnnaMaria & Butch Gast
- Roundtrip air from Denver
- 7 nights accommodations at Hotel Cozumel Resort
- Meals and Drinks at Hotel Cozumel Resort
- 1 Beach Orientation Dive
- 5 days 2-tank boat Diving with Snack
- Tanks & Weights
- Transfers Round Trip Airport to Hotel Cozumel
- Mexico Arrival, Departure & Hotel Tax
- Commemorative Trip Shirt
- Dive Guide Gratuity
- $2.25 per day Marine Park Fee
- Baggage Handling Gratuities
- Personal Scuba Equipment
- 3:00 pm 1 tank boat dive $16 with this package. (Some restrictions)
- Open Water Certification on Trip $190 (4 dives) or $115 (2 dives)
- Travel & Divers Ins. (highly recommended)
A valid passport that will not expire within 6 months of return date. ** Special documentation requirements for children under 18.
A $400 deposit is required to hold your spot.Space is limited. Prices are based on double occupancy and are subject to change. Single persons may be subject to additional charges. Please be aware the airline or operator may impose a fuel or tax surcharge over which we have no control, an additional fee may be charged prior to departure. Changes to package and cancellation penalties do exist.
Full payment is due by February 15, 2017