Bonaire Plaza Resort
November 25, 2017 - December 3, 2017
8 Nights – All Inclusive!
Located 50 miles north of Venezuela, Bonaire is well known as one of the premier locations in the world of diving. There are over 86 charted dive sites and some of the best shore diving anywhere in the world. Reefs teeming with dazzling fish and spectacular drop-offs in water with incredible visibility and almost non-existent currents. Boat rides are within 15 minutes of your resort. Gentle trade winds make for a great Caribbean vacation.
Plaza Resort Bonaire’s premier luxury ocean front resort has it all. A beautiful white sand beach, swimming pool, 2 fabulous restaurants and bars, spa and fitness, tennis courts, wi-fi, water sports facility, complete dive center and more. Enjoy snorkeling and diving the famous house reef “18 palms” right off the beautiful white sand beach in front of the resort.
Diver: $2565 pp $2495 pp cash/ck. disc.
Non-Diver: $2265 pp $2195 pp cash/ck. disc.
- A-1 Instructor Escort
- Roundtrip Air from Denver
- Round Trip Ground Transfers in Bonaire
- 8 Nights Spacious AC Standard Jr.Suite Ocean View
- 3 Meals Daily, Buffet Style Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner with Live Cooking Station, BBQ & Theme Nights, A la Carte Snack Menu, 24/7 Refreshment Corner with Coffee & Tea
- Unlimited Drinks Including Cocktails & Smoothies (no premium brands)
- 6 Days of 2 Tank Boat Dives & Unlimited Shore Diving Free Nitrox for Nitrox Certified Diver
- Tanks & Weights
- Commemorative Trip Shirt
- Activities Including Beach Tennis, Beach Volleyball, Yoga, African Dance, Tai Chi, Djembe & Salsa Classes, Gym & Evening Entertainment. Use of Paddle boards, Kayaks, Catamaran & Snorkeling Equipment, Free Wi-Fi & Safety Deposit Box, Suites offer Coffee Maker & Mini Fridge or Mini Cooler, Beach Chairs & Pool Towels
- All Tax and Service Charges on Package Inclusions
- Personal Scuba Equipment
- Dive Guide Gratuities
- Baggage Handling Gratuities
- Marine Park Fee $25
- Open Water Certification
- DAN Divers & Travel Ins. (Highly Recommended)
A current U.S. Passport with at least 6 mo. left before expiration at time of return home. Please ask about special requirements for children under 18 years old.
A $400 deposit is required to hold your spot. Space is limited. Prices are based on double occupancy and are subject to change. Please be aware the airline or operator may impose a fuel or tax surcharge over which we have no control; and an additional fee may be charged prior to departure. Single persons signing up are subject to additional charges. Changes to package and cancellation penalties do exist.
Full payment is due by September 19, 2017.