ReActivate Your Certification
Jump back in and reactivate your certification!
Getting ready to head to the islands, but it’s been awhile since your last dive and you’re feeling a bit rusty? Or maybe you want to reacquaint yourself with some of the safety aspects of diving? If so, our PADI ReActivate program is the perfect way to update your dive skills and knowledge before your next dive.
What will you learn?
Using the optional ReActivate Touch (for tablets or mobile devices) or ReActivate Online (for your personal computer), you’ll immerse yourself in dive scenarios and make decisions that test your understanding of important dive safety concepts, dive planning essentials and problem management. The independence of PADI ReActivate Touch or Online allows you to move at your own pace and delve deeper into various topics at your leisure.
Note: There is a separate $59.95 fee for the PADI ReActivate Touch or Online
In the water, your A-1 Professional will help you regain comfort and confidence in scuba diving. You’ll practice a few general dive skills such as equalization, simple mask skills, buoyancy control, weight system adjustment, using an alternate air source and anything you specifically want to review to help restore your mastery and build self-assurance for your upcoming adventure.
Note: There is a separate fee (see options below) for the in-water session
IMPORTANT: Your PADI certification does not expire. Participation in the online PADI ReActivate is not mandatory, but recommended as an easy way to refresh your foundational scuba safety knowledge and skills if you haven’t been diving in a while. Divers who complete either the PADI ReActivate Online or Touch and in-water skill review will receive a replacement certification card with a “ReActivated thru” date on it.
- Proof of your PADI certification. Note: you will need to provide proof of certification, so please bring your certification card
Note: Unfortunately you will not be able to participate in the program without showing proof of certification
- Complete the following forms:
- PADI Certified Diver Experience Programs Liability & Assumption of Risk Form (PDF)
- Student Profile and Emergency Contact Information form (PDF)
- Standard Safe Diving Practices Statement of Understanding (PDF)
- PADI Medical Statement form (PDF) Note: should you answer any medical question with a “yes” you will need a physician’s signature on the medical form stating you are fit to dive. Sorry, we will not be able to allow you in the water until all forms have been completed.
- Aquarium Scuba Diving Waiver (PDF) Only for those participating in the Aquarium ReActivate/Scuba Review program
- Should you cancel or transfer FOR ANY REASON less than 48 hours before the starting date of the course, all fees will be forfeited
- Should you cancel or transfer less than seven days but more than 48 hours before the starting date of the class, there will be a $75 transfer/cancellation fee
In-Water Session – You have two great locations from which to choose
A-1’s Onsite Swimming Pool (There are three options)
Option 1 – Group Scuba Review – $85 per person
This program is for people who have not been diving for three years or LESS!
Option 2 – Private Scuba Review – $150 per person (includes two hours of instruction)
This is for people who need flexible scheduling or have not been diving for more than three years. Please note: There is an additional $35 per half hour fee beyond the two hours.
Option 3 – Rush Scuba Review – $200 per person
When it must be completed in 48 hours or less.
Each Option Includes:
- Skills review in the A-1 pool
- Use of all equipment
- Approximately 2 hours of instruction by an A-1 Professional
- PADI ReActivate Touch or Online ($59.95) – Optional but highly recommended
- Swimsuit, towel and personal hygiene items
- Logbook (recommended)
Note: you will receive a new PADI certification card if you complete the PADI Touch or Online ReActivate and an in-water skills review
Sign Up Now
SKILLS REVIEW AT A-1 SCUBA AND TRAVEL AQUATICS CENTER
Click to see the upcoming class schedule and reserve your spot now, or call (303) 789-2450!
Please note: Cancelling less than one week before the starting date will result in a forfeit of your deposit.