DAN IQC DEMP
DAN IQC – Dive Emergency Management Provider (DEMP)
This is our most popular program. Upon completing this course you will be qualified to teach the following DAN provider programs: Basic Life Support – CPR & First Aid, Emergency Oxygen for Scuba Diving Injuries, Neurological Assessment and Hazardous Marine Life Injuries.
During the course you’ll learn how to provide role-model demonstrations for each of the key skills included in each provider-level course as well as demonstrate thorough knowledge of the associated course standards.
1. Complete DAN Core Online
To access the Core Module Online, go to the DAN America website. Select “Begin the Core Module Online” at the bottom of the page. Proceed through the module, reading the directions and answering the questions. You may Save and Exit at any time. To return to where you left off, simply follow the link and then select the Login Button on the entrance screen.
- Overview of DAN
- Becoming a DAN Instructor
- DAN training methodology
- Role of a DAN instructor
- Ethics, QA and the use of DAN logos
- DAN training programs
- General S&P overview
- DAN Provider Award
Note: The online Core Module must be completed no more than 60 days prior to the start of the Instructor Qualification Course.
2. DAN Mini Core
The instructor training will address the following topics during the Mini Core segment.
- DAN Training Methodology
- Instructor materials
- Administrative procedures
- Instructor resources
- Marketing DAN courses
- Good Samaritan laws
- Disease transmission
- Steps to teach the course
3. Dive Emergency Management Provider
You’ll learn the DAN five-point process used to teach these four courses: BLS: CPR & FA, Emergency O2 for Scuba Diving Injuries, Neurological Assessment for Divers and Hazardous Marine Life Injuries.
Course Fee – $575
- All classroom training
- Use of CPR Mannequins, Oxygen kits, non-rebreather masks, splinting and bandaging materials, gloves, and first aid equipment
- PADI Distinctive Instructor Specialty paperwork for O2, Neuro and Hazardous Marine Life Injuries (PADI processing fees not included)
- DEMP IQC Pack – $245
Note: need to place order for IQC Pack at A-1 at least two weeks prior to the course starting date
- DEMP IQC Pack Includes:
- DEMP Instructor bag
- Core Instructor Materials (Binder, tabs, manual)
- DEMP Instructor Pack
- Emergency Oxygen Instructor Pack
- Neurological Assessment Instructor Pack
- HMLI Instructor Pack (Includes EpiPen Trainer)
- BLS: CPR & FA Instructor Pack
- Oronasal Mask
- Non-Rebreather Mask
- SmartBag Bag Valve Mask
- DAN Instructor Application Fee to DAN – $25
Sign Up Now
DAN INSTRUCTOR QUALIFICATION COURSE (IQC) DEMP
Contact us at 303-789-2450 to begin!